Hi Food lovers,
If you still have no idea what to cook for diner or what to eat for breakfast tomorrow, here comes bruschetta!😍
INGREDIENTS (3-4 servings):
- a long baguette
- grated cheese/small pieces of cheese (gorgonzola, mozzarella…)
- 3 medium/large tomatoes
- olive oil (optional)
- Slice the baguette into medium thick slices. Then you can spray each slice with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic.
- Scald tomatoes and peel them. Then chop them and drain the excess water and sauce from them.
- Place the tomato slices and add your cheese (grated or torn into small pieces).
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and bake for 5-10 minutes until the cheese melts (switch the oven to the grill mode for last cca. 3-5 minutes for extra crispiness)
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and it’s done!