My great grandmother used to make this omelette for my Mum, who now makes it for me and I thought it would be great to keep this recipe and share it with you!
This sweet omelette is absolutely delicious, it’s a great option for a royal breakfast or a sweet diner. In both cases you don’t need to worry about extra calories as the omelette contains NO SUGAR (of course you can sprinkle it with powdered sugar, but this decision is only up to you).
INGREDIENTS (2 medium omelettes):
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup milk
- some raisins (optional)
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites (beat the whites until the froth is fixed).
- Add flour and milk to egg yolks, mix.
- Carefully add the whites to the rest of the ingredients (the whites make the omelette fluffy).
- Fry on the pan and as you pour the batter on it, sprinkle raisins on it immediately (you could add them before but I do it this way).
- The omelettes are done really quickly (fry for 2 minutes on each side).