Bright green is such a beautiful color💚 People say, that green makes us feel more optimistic, so eating a green soup seems like a good idea.
INGREDIENTS (2 servings):
- 300g peas (you can use refrigerated peas, but I highly recommend using the fresh one as the soup tastes much better then)
- 350ml milk
- 70ml water
- 30g butter
- ½ onion
- 1-2 tbs lemon juice
- 1-2 tbs chives
- some peas as a garnish
- choux pastry balls/croutons
- Melt butter in a pot and put in diced onion. Fry it for 3-5 minutes.
- Add peas and pour water. Cook until peas is soft (5 minutes).
- Pour milk, add salt and pepper to taste and bring to boil while stirring.
- Blend the ingredients, so you will get a purée.
- Heat up the soup before serving . You can serve it with choux pastry balls or croutons.
Enjoy your meal and I hope it filled you with positive energy!😘