Do you want a nice, healthy looking skin? Eat carrots! They contain a lot of beta carotene (a great antioxidant, which slows down aging + encourages sun kissed skin tone) and vitamin A, which prevents dry skin and blemishes.
I prepared a recipe for an exquisite carrot soup, which I absolutely love.
INGREDIENTS (2 portions):
- cca. 4 big carrots (you can use freezed carrots, however the flavour will be less intense)
- 1 parsley
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp orange zest
- cinnammon, pepper
- broth/water (cca. 2 ladle spoons, it depends on what consistency you want to get)
- Melt butter and fry diced onion.
- Add sliced carrots and parsley. Simmer for cca. 10-15 min.
- Add ginger, orange zest and broth. Cook for cca. 30 min.
- I serve the soup with pepper, cinnammon and choux pastry balls (small plain profiteroles), which taste super delicious in all creme soups.
Bon Appétit! 🙂