Sometimes I have no idea what to make for breakfast. Ordinary bread or yogurt with cornflakes sound boring and so on weekends I challenge myself with something more creative.
Egg muffins are delicious and quite filling. There are several variations which you can try and today I’m sharing with you my favorite one.
INGREDIENTS (6 medium-sized muffins):
- 3 eggs
- pepper, salt, garlic
- a bit of parsley
- 1/4 pepper
- some cheese and ham
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Prepare a bowl, in which you will mix all the ingredients.
- First of all stir the eggs and flavor with salt, pepper and garlic. Dice the pepper, grate cheese and cut the ham. Add everything (+optionally parsley) to the eggs.
- Pour the “dough” into silicone cupcake forms and bake for cca. 15-18 minutes.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes or eat them carefully as they are very hot.
Hope you enjoy it!